The LAKM 63 air shut-off valve is primarily used as an air shut-off in compressed air distribution. It is always installed where the compressed air pipeline must be depressurized during operation and in certain areas. Or where simple flow control is required.
- The screw-in brass compression ring connector 63 mm greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe is inserted at the correct insertion depth and clamped by the internal retaining claw!
- KDT compressed air pipe 63 mm outer diameter
- Shut-off ball valve complete with screw-in connectors sealed ready for operation
- Screw-in clamping ring connector 63 mm glued in with seal made of PVC for gap sealing
- Observe areas at risk of frost!
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at approx. 7 bar
- Dimension: 280x135x80 mm
- Connection: axial
- Operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +85°C
- Diameter: 63 mm
- Diameter inside: 63 mm
- Color: silver/gold
- Length: 280 mm
- Material: brass
- Product type: tubes
- Width across flats: 87 mm
- Connection type: clamp connection