The sliding clamp ring connector SKM 32 made of brass, can compensate for larger distances between the compressed air pipes made of aluminum with the same diameter and connect them quickly and reliably for the normal and higher stressed application areas. The SKM 32 sliding clamp ring connector can be slid completely over the straight compressed air pipe and thus be used for sealing leaks. The manually inserted compressed air pipe is tightly sealed by an inner sealing ring and held in place by a clamping ring.
- KDT pipes 32 mm outer diameter
Special features:- Sealing of leakages
- Sealing ring NBR(P)
- Observe frost endangered areas!
- Clamping ring brass nickel-plated
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Centering ring stainless steel V2A (AISI 304) - Approval according to DVGW
- Dimension: 120x51x48.5 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +85°C
- Diameter: 32 mm
- Color: gold
- Length: 120 mm
- Material: brass
- Product type: Pipes
- Width across flats: 49 mm
- Connection type: clamp connection