The T clamping ring connector TKKI 3234 made of plastic enables a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air pipes made of plastic (VPE) with the same diameter, in normal application areas. The manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed by an inner sealing ring and held in place by a clamping ring.
- A stainless steel retaining claw must always be inserted into the clamping ring connector when connecting to aluminum compressed air tubes.
- KDT pipes 32 mm outer diameter
- Sealing ring made of NBR(P)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- High resistance to oily compressed air and condensate
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Operating pressure max.: 12.5 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Diameter: 32 mm
- Diameter inside: 32 mm
- Color: Grey
- Thread inside: Rp 3/4"
- material: plastic
- product type: pipes
- connection type: clamp connection