The brass T-clamp ring connector TKM 63 enables a very fast and reliable connection of the aluminum compressed air tubes with the same diameter, in normal and higher stressed application areas. The manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed by an inner sealing ring and held in place by a clamping ring.
- KDT pipes 63 mm outer diameter
- Sealing ring NBR(P)
- Observe areas subject to frost!
- Clamping ring brass nickel-plated
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Centering ring stainless steel V2A (AISI 304) - Approval according to DVGW
- Dimension: 190x135x89 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +85°C
- Diameter: 63 mm
- Diameter inside: 63 mm
- Color: gold
- Length: 190 mm
- Material: brass
- Product type: Tubes
- Width across flats: 90 mm
- Connection type: clamp connection