The T-clamp ring connector TKMI 40114 made of brass allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air tubes made of aluminum, of two (2) equal diameters with one (1) internal thread on the center spigot, in normal and higher stressed applications. The manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed by an internal sealing ring and held in place by a clamping ring.
- KDT pipes 40 mm outer diameter
- Sealing ring NBR(P)
- Note areas subject to frost!
- Clamping ring brass nickel-plated
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Centering ring stainless steel V2A (AISI 304) - Approval DVGW
- Dimension: 125x67x59 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +85°C
- Diameter: 40 mm
- Diameter inside: 40 mm
- Color: Gold
- Thread inside: G 1 1/4"
- length: 125 mm
- material: brass
- product type: tubes
- wrench size: 59 mm
- connection type: screw connection