The angular clamping ring connector WKM 40 made of brass enables a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air pipes made of aluminum with the same diameter, in normal and higher stressed application areas. By means of an inner sealing ring, the manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed, and held in place by a clamping ring.
- KDT pipes 40 mm outer diameter
- Sealing ring NBR(P)
- Observe areas subject to frost!
- Clamping ring brass nickel-plated
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Centering ring stainless steel V2A (AISI 304)
- Dimension: 93x93x58.5 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +85°C
- Diameter: 40 mm
- Color: gold
- Length: 93 mm
- Material: brass
- Product type: Tubes
- Width across flats: 59 mm
- Connection type: clamp connection