The DVM 22-3 compressed air through-distributor is primarily installed at those points in the compressed air distribution system where, in addition to through-distribution, the tapping of compressed air is also required. The compressed air flows through the DVM 22-3 Compressed Air Through Manifold and can be taken off via the quick-action coupling.
- The brass compression fitting 22 mm greatly facilitates installation with the appropriate plastic or aluminum piping from KDT. Please make sure that the compressed air pipe with the appropriate support sleeve has been inserted at the correct insertion depth and that the internal clamping ring clamps the compressed air pipe.
- KDT compressed air tube 22 mm outer diameter
- Tightening torque brass thread core: max. 15 Nm
- Mounting hole: 4 x 6 mm
- Compressed air intake with quick-release coupling NW 7.2 with profile sealing ring made of PTFE for gap sealing
- Compressed air outlet with compression fitting 22 mm glued in with sealing ring made of PVC for gap sealing - Compressed air inlet G 1/2" with threaded core made of brass
- Compressed air distributor VDK 31 complete with attachments (2 pcs. compression fitting, 3 pcs. quick-acting coupling)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Threaded connections are preferably intended for cylindrical threads (G)
- Screw in conical threads (R) with care and observe torque!
- Hole spacing 73 x 48 mm (WxH)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Nominal volume flow at 6 bar approx. 0.5 bar pressure difference
- Rear threaded connection Rp 1/2 "i can also be produced subsequently by drilling and thread cutting
- Quick-connect coupling only pre-assembled, after installation the compressed air pipe can be blown out!
- Dimension: 122x126x87 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 2,617 l/min
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Color: Grey/Gold
- Coupling type: Quick coupling
- Length: 122 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Pipes
- Connection type: Clamp connection