The EWVMA 1834 screw-in elbow fitting, made of brass, enables very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air pipes with an inner diameter, in normal and higher application areas. When the union nut is tightened firmly, the manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly closed, and sealed.
- For plastic pipes, the corresponding support sleeve must always be inserted in the plastic pipe!
- KDT pipes 18 mm outer diameter
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperature and media on request!
- Width across flats: nut SW _ mm / fitting SW _ mm
- max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- operating temperature: -20°C to +85°C
- diameter: 18 mm
- color: gold
- external thread: R 3/4"
- material: brass
- product type: fittings
- width across flats: 27 mm / 24 mm
- type of connection: compression fitting