The screw-in fitting EVMA 814 made of brass allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air tubes with an internal thread, in normal and higher application areas. When the union nut is tightened firmly, the manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly closed and sealed.
- For plastic pipes, the corresponding support sleeve must always be inserted in the plastic pipe!
- KDT pipes 8 mm outer diameter
- Observe areas at risk of frost and pipe specifications!
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Connection possible with pipes made of: PA, XLPE, copper, stainless steel and precision steel pipes
- Operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Diameter: 8 mm
- Diameter inside: 8 mm
- Color: gold
- Thread outside: G 1/4"
- Material: brass
- Connection type: clamp connection