The screw-in fitting EVMI 1812 made of brass allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air tubes with an external thread, in normal and higher application areas. When the union nut is tightened firmly, the manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly closed and sealed.
- For plastic pipes, the corresponding support sleeve must always be inserted in the plastic pipe!
- KDT compressed air pipe 18 mm outer diameter
- Operating pressure with plastic pipe PA (hard) rod: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. 11 bar at +50°C
with plastic pipe PA (soft) roller: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. 11 bar at +50°C
with aluminum pipe rod: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. 15 bar at +50°C
- Observe areas subject to frost!
- Threaded pipe sealing by clamping ring transition (option)
- High condensate and oil resistance
- No time required for complex sealing
- Clamping ring made of brass
- Light and robust design
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Metallic sealing with clamping ring
- Silicone-free due to special cleaning (option)
- Connection possible with pipes made of plastic (PA, VPE)and copper
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +85°C
- Diameter: 18 mm
- Color: gold
- Thread inside: R 1/2"
- Material: Brass
- Product type: Fittings
- Connection type: Clamp connection