The straight union GVM 22 made of brass, allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air pipes with the same diameter, in normal and higher applications. When the union nut is tightened firmly, the manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly closed and sealed.
- For plastic pipes, the corresponding support sleeve must always be inserted in the plastic pipe!
- KDT pipes 22 mm outer diameter
- Operating pressure with plastic pipe PA (hard) rod: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. 11 bar at +50°C
with plastic pipe PA (soft) roller: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. 11 bar at +50°C
with aluminum pipe rod: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. 15 bar at +50°C
- Observe areas subject to frost!
- Threaded pipe sealing by clamping ring transition (option)
- High condensate and oil resistance
- No time required for complex sealing
- Clamping ring made of brass
- Light and robust design
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Metallic sealing with clamping ring
- Silicone-free due to special cleaning (option)
- Connection possible with pipes made of plastic (PA, VPE)and copper
- Dimension: 51.4x36.2x32 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +85°C
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Color: Gold
- Length: 51.4 mm
- Material: Brass
- Product type: Fittings
- Width across flats: 32 / 30 mm
- Connection type: Clamp connection