The clamping ring KRM 15 made of brass, allows a very fast and reliable connection of clamp connector and compressed air tube, in normal and higher application areas. When the union nut is tightened firmly, the manually inserted compressed air pipe is tightly closed and sealed by the clamping ring.
- For plastic tubes, the corresponding support sleeve must always be inserted in the plastic tube!
- KDT pipes 15 mm outer diameter
- Operating pressure with plastic pipe PA (hard) rod: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. 11 bar at +50°C
with plastic pipe PA (soft) roller: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. 11 bar at +50°C
with aluminum pipe PA (hard) rod: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. 15 bar at +50°C
- Pay attention to frost-prone areas!
- Threaded pipe sealing by clamping ring transition (option)
- High condensate and oil resistance
- No time required for complex sealing
- Clamping ring made of brass
- Light and robust design
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Metallic sealing with clamping ring
- Width across flats of nut and screw connection identical
- Silicone-free due to special cleaning (option)
- Connection possible with pipes made of plastic (PA, VPE)and copper
- Packaging unit with 10 pieces
- Dimension: 7.8x17.5 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +85°C
- Diameter: 15 mm
- Diameter outside: 17.5 mm
- Diameter inside: 15.2 mm
- Color: gold
- Length: 7.8 mm
- Material: brass
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: clamp connection