The reducing ring RRM 2218 made of brass, allows a very fast and reliable reduction, from one (1) larger diameter to one (1) smaller diameter, in normal and higher applications. When the union nut is tightened firmly, the manually inserted compressed air pipe is tightly closed and sealed by the reducing ring.
- For plastic pipes, the corresponding support sleeve must always be inserted in the plastic pipe!
- KDT pipes 18 mm outer diameter
- Operating pressure with plastic pipe PA (hard) rod: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. 11 bar at +50°C
with plastic pipe PA (soft) roller: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. 11 bar at +50°C
with aluminum pipe PA (hard) rod: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. 15 bar at +50°C
- Observe areas subject to frost!
- Threaded pipe sealing by clamping ring transition (option)
- High condensate and oil resistance
- No time required for complex sealing
- Clamping ring made of brass
- Light and robust design
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Metal sealing with clamping ring
- Silicone-free due to special cleaning (option)
- Connection possible with pipes made of plastic (PA, VPE)and copper
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +85°C
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Diameter inside: 18 mm
- Color: Gold
- Material: Brass
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: Clamp connection