The T-fitting TVM 10 made of brass, allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air pipes with the same diameter, in normal and higher application areas. When the union nut is tightened firmly, the manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly closed, and sealed.
- With plastic tubes, the appropriate support sleeve must always be inserted in the plastic tube!
- KDT pipes 10 mm outer diameter
- Operating pressure with plastic pipe PA (hard) rod: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. 11 bar at +50°C
with plastic pipe PA (soft) roller: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. 11 bar at +50°C
with aluminum pipe PA (hard) rod: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. 15 bar at +50°C
- Pay attention to frost endangered areas!
- Threaded pipe sealing by clamping sleeve. Threaded pipe sealing by clamping ring transition (option)
- High condensate and oil resistance
- No time for complex sealing
- Clamping ring made of brass
- Light and robust design
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media upon request!
- Metal sealing with clamping ring
- Silicone-free due to special cleaning (option)
- Connection possible with pipes made of plastic (PA, VPE)and copper
- Dimension: 50x35x17 mm
- Operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +85°C
- Diameter: 10 mm
- Diameter inside: 10 mm
- Color: Gold
- Length: 50 mm
- Material: Brass
- Product type: Fittings
- Width across flats: 17 mm / 12 mm
- Connection type: Clamp connection