The T-fitting TVM 2818 made of brass, allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air pipes, from two (2) equal to one (1) smaller diameter, in normal and higher application areas. When the union nut is tightened firmly, the manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly closed, and sealed.
Scope of delivery:
- 1 piece T-clamp union TVMI 2812
- 1 piece screw-in union EVMI 1812 - 1 piece double nipple 1/2 "a
- For plastic pipes, the corresponding support sleeve must always be inserted in the plastic pipe!
- KDT pipes 38 mm and 18 mm outer diameter
- Operating pressure with plastic pipe PA (hard) rod: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. 11 bar at +50°C
with plastic pipe PA (soft) roller: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. 11 bar at +50°C
with aluminum pipe PA (hard) rod: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. 15 bar at +50°C
- Observe frost endangered areas!
- Threaded pipe sealing by clamping ring transition (option)
- High condensate and oil resistance
- No time required for complex sealing
- Clamping ring made of brass
- Light and robust design
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Metal sealing with clamping ring
- Silicone-free due to special cleaning (option)
- Connection possible with pipes made of plastic (PA, VPE)and copper
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +85°C
- Diameter: 28-18-28 mm
- Color: gold
- Material: brass
- Product type: Pipes
- Connection type: clamp connection