The T-fitting TVMI 1512 made of brass, allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air pipes, from two (2) equal to one (1) internal thread, in normal and higher applications. When the union nut is tightened firmly, the manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly closed, and sealed.
- For plastic pipes, the corresponding support sleeve must always be inserted in the plastic pipe!
- KDT pipes 15 mm outer diameter
- Operating pressure with plastic pipe PA (hard) rod: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. 11 bar at +50°C
with plastic pipe PA (soft) roller: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. 11 bar at +50°C
with aluminum pipe PA (hard) rod: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. 15 bar at +50°C
- Pay attention to frost-prone areas!
- Threaded pipe sealing by clamping ring transition (option)
- High condensate and oil resistance
- No time required for complex sealing
- Clamping ring made of brass
- Light and robust design
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Metallic sealing with clamping ring
- Width across flats of nut and fitting identical
- Silicone-free due to special cleaning (option)
- Connection possible with pipes made of plastic (PA, VPE)and copper
- Dimension: 73x27x36.5 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +85°C
- Diameter: 15 mm
- Color: gold
- Thread inside: Rp 1/2"
- length: 73 mm
- material: brass
- product type: tubes
- wrench size: 24 / 24 mm
- connection type: clamp connection