The T-fitting TVMI 2212 made of brass, allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air tubes, from two (2) equal to one (1) internal thread, in normal and higher applications. When the union nut is tightened firmly, the manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly closed, and sealed.
- For plastic pipes, the corresponding support sleeve must always be inserted in the plastic pipe!
- KDT pipes 22 mm outer diameter
- Operating pressure with plastic pipe PA (hard) rod: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. 11 bar at +50°C
with plastic pipe PA (soft) roller: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. 11 bar at +50°C
with aluminum pipe PA (hard) rod: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. 15 bar at +50°C
- Pay attention to frost-prone areas!
- Threaded pipe sealing by clamping ring transition (option)
- High condensate and oil resistance
- No time required for complex sealing
- Clamping ring made of brass
- Light and robust design
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Metal sealing with clamping ring
- Silicone-free due to special cleaning (option)
- Connection possible with pipes made of plastic (PA, VPE)and copper
- Dimension: 73.5x36.1x43 mm
- Operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +85°C
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Color: Gold
- Thread inside: Rp 1/2"
- Material: brass
- Product type: pipes
- Width across flats: 28 / 22 mm
- Connection type: clamp connection