The elbow fitting WVM 18 made of brass, allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air pipes with the same diameter, in normal and higher application areas. When the union nut is tightened firmly, the manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly closed, and sealed.
- For plastic pipes, the corresponding support sleeve must always be inserted in the plastic pipe!
- KDT compressed air pipe 18 mm outer diameter
- Dimension: 51.4 x _ x 30.3 mm (LxH1xDSW)
- Insertion diameter: 18 mm
- Observe areas subject to frost!
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Width across flats: nut SW 27 mm / union SW 22 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +85°C
- Diameter: 18 mm
- Color: gold
- Material: brass
- Product type: Unions
- Width across flats: 27 / 22 mm
- Connection type: union