The elbow fitting WVM 28 made of brass, allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air pipes with the same diameter, in normal and higher application areas. When the union nut is tightened firmly, the manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly closed, and sealed.
- For plastic pipes, the corresponding support sleeve must always be inserted in the plastic pipe!
- KDT compressed air pipe 28 mm outer diameter
- Observe areas subject to frost!
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Dimension: 64x64x39 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +85°C
- Diameter: 28 mm
- Diameter inside: 28 mm
- Color: gold
- Length: 64 mm
- Material: brass
- Product type: Fittings
- Width across flats: 39 mm / 29 mm
- Connection type: Fitting