The double nipple Rd 55x R 1 1/2" made of galvanized malleable cast iron is intended for the simple, quick and secure connection of complete fittings with internal threads. Especially in construction sites with increased contamination, this double nipple Rd 55x R 1 1/2" can be quickly wiped and immediately screwed again. The round thread is sealed by the internal cone, into which the counterpart of the complete fitting with the additional sealing ring fits. The pipe thread is to be sealed with the commercially available sealants.
- Pay attention to areas at risk of frost!
- Threaded connection Round thread Rd 55
- Material made of malleable cast iron galvanized and yellow passivated (chrome VI free)!
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Dimension: 87x74x64.5 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 25 bar
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +95°C
- Color: gold
- External thread: R 1 1/2"
- Length: 87 mm
- Material: galvanized steel
- Product type: Fittings
- Width across flats: 65 mm / 55 mm
- Connection type: Fitting