Compressed air pipe DRPAS 6450-R as a roll of plastic, can be used for the distribution of compressed air in indoor and outdoor areas for normal applications. Especially where longer distances and the speed of laying is required, and the functionality and operational safety must be ensured, this compressed air pipe is advantageous. Even in cramped and angled areas, this compressed air pipe can be laid very easily. Due to the low weight, the laying can also be done at cable ducts. The distances of the pipe clamps are to be carried out according to the requirements.
- Pay attention to frost-prone areas!
- Good flexibility
- Good kink resistance
- Good low-temperature flexibility
- High resistance to greases, oils, fuels, hydraulic oils
- Small bending radii
- Easy and quick installation
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 20 bar
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +60°C
- Outer diameter: 6 mm
- Inner diameter: 4 mm
- Color: Black
- Length: 50 m
- Material: Polyamide (PA)
- Product type: Tubing