The connection compression fitting APVEI 281 with M-contour made of stainless steel, allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air pipes with an external thread, in normal and higher application areas. By means of an inner sealing ring, the stainless steel tube, inserted by hand and then pressed by machine, can be shot in a pressure-tight manner.
- KDT compressed air pipe 28 mm outer diameter made of stainless steel pressable - Basically, the inner sealing ring must always be checked for a correct installation position
- Sealing ring inside made of plastic EPDM (black) - Flat gasket enclosed
- Areas subject to frost and pipe specifications must be observed! - Material stainless steel V4A (1.4404=AISI 316L)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Optionally also available with O-ring seal FKM (green)
- Union nut rotatable
- Dimension: 69x40.5x36 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 16 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +110°C
- Diameter: 28 mm
- Diameter inside: 28 mm
- Color: silver
- Thread inside: Rp 1"
- length: 69 mm
- material: stainless steel V4A
- nominal width: DN 25
- product type: pipes
- wrench size: 36 mm
- connection type: press connection