The T-press connector TPVE 28 with M-contour made of stainless steel, allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air pipes with the same outer diameter, in normal and higher application areas. By means of an inner sealing ring, the stainless steel tube, inserted by hand and then pressed by machine, can be sealed pressure-tight.
- KDT compressed air pipe 28 mm outer diameter of stainless steel pressable - Basically, the correct pipe insertion depth the inner sealing ring must always be checked for a correct installation position!
- Sealing ring inside made of plastic EPDM (black) - DVGW approval
- Observe frost endangered areas and pipe specifications! - Material stainless steel V4A (1.4404=AISI 316L)
- Medium water and oil-free compressed air, other media and operating temperatures on request!
- Resistant to corrosion - Optionally also available with O-ring seal FKM (green)
- Dimension: 83x66x37 mm
- Operating pressure max.: 16 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +110°C
- Diameter: 28 mm
- Diameter inside: 28 mm
- Color: Silver
- Length: 83 mm
- Material: Stainless steel V4A
- Nominal width: DN 25
- Product type: Pipes
- Connection type: Press connection