The DWPE 1512 ceiling angle with M contour made of stainless steel, which is primarily used as an end manifold and is intended for wall and ceiling mounting, enables a wide range of installation variants in normal and higher application areas. An internal sealing ring allows the stainless steel tube, which is inserted by hand and then mechanically pressed, to be sealed in a pressure-tight manner.
- KDT compressed air pipe 15 mm outer diameter of stainless steel pressable - Basically, the correct pipe insertion depth the inner sealing ring must always be checked for a correct installation position!
- Mounting hole 2 x 5,5 mm
- Sealing ring inside made of plastic EPDM (black) - DVGW approval
- Observe frost endangered areas and pipe details!
- Threaded connection in front
- Hole spacing 40 mm - Material stainless steel V4A (1.4404=AISI 316L)
- Medium water and oil-free compressed air, other media and operating temperatures on request!
- Resistant to corrosion - Wall and ceiling mounting with 2 screws
- Dimension: 62.5x52x42.5 mm
- Operating pressure max.: 16 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +110°C
- Diameter: 15 mm
- Diameter inside: 15 mm
- Color: Silver
- Thread inside: Rp 1/2"
- length: 62.5 mm
- material: stainless steel V4A
- nominal size: DN 12
- product type: pipes
- connection type: press connection