The through compression fitting DPVEA 28/1 with M-contour made of stainless steel, allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air pipes with an external thread, in normal and higher application areas. The rotatable union nut and the flat sealing double nipple allow a flexible installation. An internal sealing ring allows the stainless steel tube, which is inserted by hand and then mechanically pressed, to be sealed pressure-tight.
- KDT compressed air pipe 28 mm outer diameter stainless steel pressable - Basically, the correct pipe insertion depth the inner sealing ring must always be checked for a correct installation position!
- Sealing ring inside made of plastic EPDM (black) - Double nipple compartment sealing with enclosed flat gasket made of EPDM
- Rotatable union nut - DVGW approval
- Observe frost endangered areas and pipe specifications! - Material stainless steel V4A (1.4404=AISI 316L)
- Medium water and oil-free compressed air, other media and operating temperatures on request!
- Resistant to corrosion - Optionally also available with O-ring seal FKM (green)
- Union nut rotatable
- Dimension: 91x57x50 mm
- Connection: axial
- Operating pressure max.: 16 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +110°C
- Color: silver
- External thread: R 1"
- Length: 91 mm
- Material: stainless steel V4A
- Nominal size: DN 25
- Product type: pipes
- Width across flats: 50 mm / 46 mm
- Connection type: press connection