The screw-in connector ESMA 1834 made of brass allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air tubes with an internal thread, in normal and higher application areas. The manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed by an inner sealing ring and held in place by a retaining claw.
- KDT compressed air pipe 18 mm outer diameter
- Operating pressure: max. +15 bar at +50°C (with aluminum pipe)
- Sealing ring inside made of plastic EPDM
- Pressure ring Hostaform
- Frost endangered areas and pipe details must be observed!
- Holding claw stainless steel
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Dimension: 48.8x31.6 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Diameter: 18 mm
- Diameter inside: 18 mm
- Color: Gold
- Thread outside: R 3/4"
- Length: 48.3 mm
- Material: Brass
- Product type: Tubes
- Width across flats: 28 mm
- Connection type: Plug-in connection