The screw-in connector ESMA 2012 made of brass allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air tubes with an internal thread, in normal and higher application areas. The manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed by an inner sealing ring and held in place by a retaining claw.
- KDT compressed air pipe 20 mm outer diameter
- Operating pressure: max. +15 bar at +50°C (with aluminum pipe)
- Sealing ring plastic EPDM
- Thrust ring Hostaform
- Note frost endangered areas!
- Holding claw stainless steel
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Dimension: 58.5x34x34 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Diameter: 20 mm
- Color: Gold
- External thread: G 1/2"
- Length: 58.5 mm
- Material: Brass
- Product type: Tubes
- Width across flats: 30 mm
- Connection type: Plug-in connection