The screw-in angled connector EWSKA 1038 made of plastic enables a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air tubes with an internal thread, in normal application areas. The manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed by an inner sealing ring and held in place by a retaining claw. To increase operational safety, a retaining ring can be pressed into the gap between the retaining element and the body, thus preventing unintentional insertion from the retaining element.
- KDT compressed air pipe 10 mm outer diameter
- If a retaining ring is used, it must be removed before disassembly
- Operating pressure: max. +10 bar at +23°C / max. 8 bar at +50°C
- Sealing ring inside made of NBR(P)
- Note areas subject to frost! - Retaining claw made of stainless steel
- High resistance to oil and condensate
- Material made of plastic (POM)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Centering ring made of plastic
- Dimension: 37x34x20 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Diameter: 10 mm
- Diameter inside: 10 mm
- Color: Black
- Thread outside: R 3/8"
- Length: 37 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Tubes
- Width across flats: 14 mm
- Connection type: Plug-in connection