The screw-in angled connector WESMA 2012 made of brass allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air tubes with an inner diameter, in normal and higher application areas. The manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed by an inner sealing ring and held in place by a retaining claw.
- KDT compressed air pipe 20 mm outer diameter
- Operating pressure with aluminum pipe: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. +15 bar at +50°C
- Operating pressure with plastic pipe (rod PA hard): max. +14 bar at +20°C / max. +11 bar at +50°C
- Operating pressure with plastic pipe (roll PA soft): max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. +11 bar at +40°C
- Sealing ring plastic EPDM
- Pressure ring Hostaform - Note frost endangered areas!
- Holding claw stainless steel
- Material brass Ms 58
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Dimension: 65x53x34 mm
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Diameter: 20 mm
- Color: Gold
- External thread: R 1/2"
- Length: 65 mm
- Material: Brass
- Product type: Tubes
- Connection type: Plug-in connection