The screw-in angular connector WESMI 1834 made of brass allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air tubes with an outer diameter, in normal and higher application areas. The manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed by an inner sealing ring and held in place by a retaining claw.
- KDT compressed air pipe 18 mm outer diameter
- Operating pressure with aluminum pipe: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. +15 bar at +50°C
- Operating pressure with plastic pipe (rod PA hard): max. +14 bar at +20°C / max. +11 bar at +50°C
- Operating pressure with plastic pipe (roll PA soft): max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. +11 bar at +40°C
- Sealing ring plastic EPDM
- Pressure ring Hostaform - Note frost endangered areas!
- Holding claw stainless steel
- Material brass Ms 58
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Dimension: 74x53x32 mm
- Operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Diameter: 18 mm
- Color: Gold
- Thread inside: Rp 3/4"
- Length: 74 mm
- Material: Brass
- Product type: Pipes
- Connection type: Plug-in connection