The plastic plug-in condensate drain EKAK 22 is designed for manual operation and enables very fast, as well as reliable condensate drainage from pipelines in normal application areas. The EKAK 22 plug-in condensate drain is ready for operation immediately after installation. The manually inserted compressed air pipe is tightly sealed by an internal sealing ring and held in place by a retaining claw. To increase operational safety, a retaining ring can be pressed into the gap between the retaining element and the body, thus preventing unintentional pushing in from the retaining element. The drain plug can be closed manually and then opened if necessary.
- KDT compressed air pipe 22 mm outer diameter
- If a retaining ring is used, it must be removed before disassembly
- Operating pressure: max. +10 bar at +23°C / max. 8 bar at +50°C
- Sealing ring inside made of NBR(P)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Retaining claw made of stainless steel
- High oil and condensate resistance
- Material connector made of plastic (POM) - Material condensate drain chrome-plated brass
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Plastic centering ring
- Dimension: 71(84)x38x36 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: +2°C to +55°C
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Color: black
- Length: 71(84) mm
- Material: plastic
- Product type: tubes
- Width across flats: 36 mm
- Connection type: plug-in connection