The straight connector GSM 10 made of brass allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air pipes with an internal thread, in normal and higher application areas. The manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed by an inner sealing ring and held in place by a retaining claw.
- KDT compressed air pipe 10 mm outer diameter made of plastic PA, PU and PE, copper and aluminum
- Operating pressure: max. +15 bar at +50°C (with aluminum pipe)
- Sealing ring inside made of plastic NBR(P)
- Observe frost endangered areas and pipe specifications!
- Holding claw stainless steel - Release ring
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- RoHS compliant
- Dimension: 38.2x15 mm
- Connection: axial
- Operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- Operating pressure min.: -0.95 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Diameter: 10 mm
- Diameter inside: 10 mm
- Color: Silver/Black
- Length: 38.2 mm
- Material: Nickel-plated brass
- Product type: Tubes
- Connection type: Press connection