The plastic T-connector TSK 2215 allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air pipes with an internal thread, in normal application areas. The manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed by an inner sealing ring and held in place by a retaining claw. To increase operational safety, a retaining ring can be pressed into the gap between the retaining element and the body, thus preventing unintentional insertion from the retaining element.
- KDT pipe 22 mm and 15 mm outer diameter
- If a retaining ring is used, it must be removed before disassembly
- Operating pressure: max. +10 bar at +23°C / max. 8 bar at +50°C
- Sealing ring inside made of NBR(P)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Retaining claw made of stainless steel
- High oil and condensate resistance
- Material made of plastic (POM)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Centering ring made of plastic
- Dimension: 86x58x36 mm
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Diameter: 22-15-22 mm
- Color: Black
- Length: 86 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Tubes
- Connection type: Plug-in connection