The plastic T-connector TSK 2818 enables a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air pipes with an internal thread, in normal application areas. The manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed by an inner sealing ring and held in place by a retaining claw. To increase operational safety, a retaining ring can be pressed into the gap between the retaining element and the body, thus preventing unintentional insertion from the retaining element.
- KDT pipe 28 and 18 mm outer diameter
- If a retaining ring is used, it must be removed before disassembly
Scope of delivery:
1 piece T-connector TSK 28
1 piece reducing connector RSK 2822
1 piece reducing connector RSK 2218
- Operating pressure: max. 10 bar at +23°C / max. 8 bar at +50°C
- Sealing ring made of NBR(P)
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Retaining claw made of stainless steel
- High resistance to oil and condensate - Combination connection of 3 connectors
- Material made of plastic (POM)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Centering ring made of plastic
- Dimension: approx. 162x110x46 mm
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Diameter: 28-18-28 mm
- Color: Black
- Length: approx. 110 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Tubes
- Connection type: Plug-in connection