The brass T-connector TSM 28 allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air pipes with the same diameter, in normal and higher applications. The manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed by an inner sealing ring and held in place by a retaining claw.
- KDT compressed air pipe 28 mm outer diameter
- Operating pressure with aluminum pipe: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. +15 bar at +50°C
- Sealing ring plastic EPDM
- Pressure ring Hostaform - Frost endangered areas note!
- Holding claw stainless steel
- Material brass Ms 58
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Dimension: 120x83x44 mm
- Operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Diameter: 28 mm
- Color: Gold
- Length: 120 mm
- Material: Brass
- Product type: Tubes
- Connection type: Plug-in connection