The brass T-connector TSM 2818 allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air pipes with 2 equal and one smaller diameter, in normal and higher applications. The manually inserted compressed air pipe is tightly sealed by an inner sealing ring and held in place by a retaining claw.
- KDT compressed air pipe 28 mm and 18 mm outer diameter - This T-piece is an assembly part
- Operating pressure with aluminum pipe: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. +15 bar at +50°C
- Operating pressure with plastic pipe (rod PA hard): max. +14 bar at +20°C / max. +11 bar at +50°C
- Operating pressure with plastic tube (roll PA soft): max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. +11 bar at +40°C
- Sealing ring plastic EPDM
- Pressure ring Hostaform - Observe frost endangered areas!
- Holding claw stainless steel
- Material brass Ms 58
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Dimension: 133x120x44 mm
- Operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Diameter: 28-18-28 mm
- Diameter inside: 28-18-28 mm
- Color: Gold
- Length: 133 mm
- Material: Brass
- Product type: Tubes
- Width across flats: 40 mm / 28 mm
- Connection type: Plug-in connection