The brass T-connector TSMI 2534 allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air pipes with two (2) equal diameters, in normal and higher applications. The central threaded connection can be used as a supply line for further distribution of compressed air, or as a discharge line for a compressed air application. The manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed by an inner sealing ring and held in place by a retaining claw.
- KDT compressed air pipe 25 mm outer diameter
- Operating pressure with aluminum pipe: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. +15 bar at +50°C
- Sealing ring plastic EPDM
- Pressure ring Hostaform - Note frost endangered areas!
- Holding claw stainless steel
- Material brass Ms 58
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Dimension: 116x61x40 mm
- Operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +100°C
- Diameter: 25 mm
- Color: Gold
- Thread inside: Rp 3/4"
- Length: 116 mm
- Material: Brass
- Product type: Pipes
- Connection type: Plug-in connection