The connecting piece VSKA 1238 made of plastic, allows a very fast and reliable connection of the connectors with an external thread, in normal application areas. The connecting piece VSKA 1238 has a chambered sealing ring on the outside, can be screwed directly and thus sealed without additional sealant, if the opposite surface is suitable for this.
- KDT compressed air pipe 12 mm outer diameter
- Operating pressure: max. +10 bar at +23°C / max. 8 bar at +50°C
- Sealing ring externally chambered made of NBR(P)
- Observe areas subject to frost!
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Dimension: 44x27 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Diameter: 12 mm
- Diameter inside: 12 mm
- Color: Black
- Thread outside: G 3/8"
- Length: 44 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Tubes
- Width across flats: 24 mm
- Connection type: Plug-in connection