The sealing cap VKM 28 made of brass consists of 2 parts, and allows a very fast and reliable sealing of the compressed air pipes and connectors, in normal and higher application areas. By means of an inner sealing ring, the manually inserted compressed air tube, or a connector is tightly sealed and held in place by a retaining claw.
- KDT compressed air pipe 28 mm outer diameter - The product differs slightly from the pictorial representation!
- Operating pressure with aluminum tube: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. +15 bar at +50°C
- Sealing ring plastic EPDM
- Pressure ring Hostaform - Note frost endangered areas!
- Holding claw stainless steel
- Material brass Ms 58
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Dimension: 75x44 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Diameter: 28 mm
- Diameter inside: 28 mm
- Color: Gold
- Length: 75 mm
- Material: Brass
- Product type: Tubes
- Width across flats: 17 mm
- Connection type: Plug-in connection