The water separator WSK 28, made of plastic, allows a very simple and reliable connection of compressed air pipes of the same diameter, in normal applications. The internal structure is designed in such a way that no condensate can flow into the central and vertically installed outlet. Thus, this outlet can be kept free of condensate. The condensate continues to flow with a slight downward slope, or can be carried along by the flowing compressed air. The manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed by an inner sealing ring and held in place by a retaining claw. To increase operational safety, a retaining ring can be pressed into the gap between the retaining element and the body, thus preventing the retaining element from being pressed in unintentionally.
- For KDT compressed air pipe 28 mm outer diameter
- If a locking ring is used, it must be removed before disassembly
- Operating pressure: max. +10 bar at +23°C / max. 8 bar at +50°C
- Sealing ring inside made of NBR(P) - Brass insert integrated for water separation!
- Observe frost endangered areas! - Holding claw made of stainless steel
- High oil and condensate resistance
- Material made of plastic (POM)
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Centering ring made of plastic
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Diameter: 28 mm
- Color: black
- Material: plastic
- Product type: tubes
- Connection type: plug-in connection