The angle connector WSM 20 made of brass allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air pipes with the same diameter, in normal and higher applications. By an inner sealing ring, the manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed and held by a retaining claw.
- KDT compressed air pipe 20 mm outer diameter
- Operating pressure with aluminum tube: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. +15 bar at +50°C
- Operating pressure with plastic tube (rod PA hard): max. +14 bar at +20°C / max. +11 bar at +50°C
- Operating pressure with plastic tube (roll PA soft): max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. +11 bar at +40°C
- Sealing ring plastic EPDM
- Pressure ring Hostaform - Observe frost endangered areas!
- Holding claw stainless steel
- Material brass Ms 58
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Approval according to DVGW
- Dimension: 72x72x34 mm
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Diameter: 20 mm
- Color: Gold
- Length: 72 mm
- Material: Brass
- Product type: Pipes
- Connection type: Plug-in connection