The angle connector WSM 22 made of brass allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air pipes with the same diameter, in normal and higher applications. By means of an inner sealing ring, the manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed and held in place by a retaining claw.
- KDT compressed air pipe 22 mm outer diameter
- Operating pressure with aluminum pipe: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. +15 bar at +50°C
- Operating pressure with plastic pipe (rod PA hard): max. +14 bar at +20°C / max. +11 bar at +50°C
- Operating pressure with plastic pipe (roll PA soft): max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. +11 bar at +40°C
- Sealing ring plastic EPDM
- Pressure ring Hostaform - Note frost endangered areas!
- Holding claw stainless steel
- Material brass Ms 58
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Approval according to DVGW
- Dimension: 73x73x26 mm
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Diameter inside: 22 mm
- Color: Gold
- Length: 73 mm
- Material: Brass
- Product type: Pipes
- Connection type: Plug-in connection