The angle connector WSM 25 made of brass allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air pipes with the same diameter, in normal and higher applications. By an inner sealing ring, the manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed and held by a retaining claw.
- KDT compressed air pipe 25 mm outer diameter
- Operating pressure with aluminum tube: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. +15 bar at +50°C
- Sealing ring plastic EPDM
- Pressure ring Hostaform - Frost endangered areas note!
- Holding claw stainless steel
- Material brass Ms 58
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Approval according to DVGW
- Dimension: 80x80x40 mm
- Max. operating pressure: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Diameter: 25 mm
- Color: Gold
- Length: 80 mm
- Material: Brass
- Product type: Pipes
- Connection type: Plug-in connection