The angle connector WSM 28 made of brass allows a very fast and reliable connection of the compressed air pipes with the same diameter, in normal and higher applications. By means of an inner sealing ring, the manually inserted compressed air tube is tightly sealed and held in place by a retaining claw.
- KDT compressed air pipe 28 mm outer diameter
- Operating pressure with aluminum pipe: max. +15 bar at +20°C / max. +15 bar at +50°C
- Sealing ring plastic EPDM
- Pressure ring Hostaform - Frost endangered areas note!
- Holding claw stainless steel
- Material brass Ms 58
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Dimension: 83x83x44 mm
- Operating pressure max.: 15 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Diameter: 28 mm
- Color: Gold
- Length: 83 mm
- Material: Brass
- Product type: Tubes
- Connection type: Plug-in connection