With the RAK 63-E plastic pipe deburrer, the cut edges on the plastic pipes can be deburred, but also chamfered. This prevents sharp-edged plastic pipes from damaging the internal sealing rings when connecting with plug-in connectors and clamping ring connectors. The pipe deburrer RAK 63-E can be used manually by hand and can be operated with a drilling machine by means of the drill chuck.
Note:The pipe deburrer RAK 63-E is only intended for use with plastic pipes (e.g. XLPE, PE, PA)!
- Drill chuck receptacle made of steel 6 mm x 25 mm (DxL)
- Material made of high-quality, robust plastic
- Cutting blade hardened and replaceable
- Dimension: 116x80x75.5 mm
- Connection: axial
- Diameter: 63 mm
- Diameter outside: 12 mm - 63 mm
- Color: Blue
- Length: 116 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Product type: Tools
- Width across flats: 13 mm