The mist lubricator N 214 Series W1 enables a uniform oil supply which can be adjusted to the demand in the flowing compressed air by means of a fine adjustment. The very compact, space-saving and lightweight design allows installation in machines and pneumatic systems, as well as direct attachment to smaller compressors. Especially applicable in smaller compressed air systems, measurement and control technology, laboratories and dental technology.
The pre-assembled fittings must be tightened firmly before start-up! There is always a slight oil film in the mist lubricator N 214 due to the presetting.
- Design light, compact and space-saving
- Flow rate 400 L/min. with dp = 0.5 bar / 600 L/min. with dp = 1.0 bar
- Oil reservoir for 26.5 cm³ - Oil volume setting 1 drop for 300 L/min. to 600 L/min.
- Note frost endangered areas!
- Threaded inserts made of brass
- Uniform oil supply by fine adjustment
- Light, compact and space-saving design
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Sighting tank 360°
- Observe flow direction arrows!
- Dimension: 40.5x122x40 mm
- Connection: horizontal/sideways
- Operating pressure max.: 13 bar
- Operating temperature: +2°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 710 l/min
- Color: Grey
- Thread inside: G 1/4"
- length: 40.5 mm
- material: plastic
- connection type: screw connection