The GOE 38 device lubricator can be used wherever compressed air tools require oil-containing compressed air for lubrication during intermittent work intervals (impacting compressed air tools such as impact wrenches, staplers and nailers, etc...). Due to its light weight, it can be installed directly on the non-stationary compressed air tools and other compressed air consumers. The GOE 38 device lubricator can be easily and quickly installed in the compressed air supply, filled with oil and operated according to the oil quantity setting
- The factory-set dosage is approx. 0.4 cm³ per 100 working cycles. One filling is sufficient for approx. 3000 cycles.
- Always install the GOE 38 unit oiler so that the oil suction is always at the lowest point opposite the filling screw!
- Flow direction as desired
- Pay attention to frost-prone areas!
- Compact space-saving design
- Material anodized aluminum / polycarbonate
- Clean only with water!
- Volume flow: approx. 2000 L/min. (at 6 bar / dp=1.0 bar) approx. 1430 L/min. (at 6 bar / dp=0,5 bar)
- Oil suction at lowest point
- Oil quantity regulation dosable
- Oil type: 22 cSt. to 32 cSt.
- dimension: 61x33x39 mm
- connection: axial
- max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- min. operating pressure: 2 bar
- operating temperature: +2°C to +50°C
- flow rate: 2,000 l/min
- color: black
- internal thread: G 3/8"
- Length: 61 mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Product type: Accessories
- Width across flats: 27 mm
- Connection type: Screw connection