The connection fitting G 1/2 "a x G 3/4 "a made of brass, allows a quick and reliable connection. Sealing is achieved by means of an inserted sealing ring on the external thread. This connection fitting is preferably used in conjunction with the compressed air distributors type VDK, if the rear threaded connection is required for a compressed air distribution. The connection fitting can be screwed in and is then sealed on the front side with the compressed air distributor.
- Pay attention to areas subject to frost!
- Chambered sealing ring for axial sealing
- Material sealing ring NBR(P
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Dimension: 27x30x28 mm
- Connection: axial
- Max. operating pressure: 16 bar
- Min. operating pressure: -0.9 bar
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Color: silver
- External thread: G 1/2"
- Length: 27 mm
- Material: nickel-plated brass
- Product type: Fittings
- Width across flats: 28 mm
- Connection type: Fitting