The AH 1 blow-out aid is a useful tool for daily use in compressed air technology. By plugging it into quick couplings, pipelines can be drained if necessary, but also simple blow-out work can be carried out.
- Nozzle made of aluminum inside 3.5 mm
- Pay attention to frost-prone areas!
- High blow-out force
- Air extraction infinitely variable
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Rod handle with clamping clip made of steel
- Plug nipple NW 7.2 / 7.4 made of aluminum
- Dimension: 118x15x12.5 mm
- Working pressure: +2 bar to +10 bar
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Flow rate: 250 l/min
- Color: silver
- Length: 118 mm
- Material: aluminum
- Product type: Accessories
- Connection type: Plug connection