The blowgun BPBK 300-300 made of plastic, is characterized by a good ergonomic handling, a very high blowing force and the stepless regulation of the air extraction. The robust plastic housing, the valve and the very stable pipe nozzle, allow a high functional and operational reliability and durability. Therefore, this blowgun is an indispensable work aid in a variety of commercial and private applications.
- Connection with internal thread G 1/4"
- Suspension eyelet
- Blowpipe/nozzle made of galvanized steel
- Blowpipe length/nozzle: 300 x 6 mm (LxD inside)
- Compressed air extraction approx. 370 L/min. at 6 bar / 422 L/min. at 8 bar
- Compressed air regulation infinitely variable
- Compressed air volume limitation manually adjustable
- Note areas at risk of frost!
- Medium compressed air, other operating temperatures and media on request!
- Pistol grip
- Working pressure: +2 bar to +10 bar
- Max. working pressure: 16 bar
- Working temperature: -10°C to +80°C
- Flow rate: 422 l/min
- Outer diameter: 8 mm
- Inner diameter: 6 mm
- Color: Red
- Noise: 85 dB
- Inner thread: G 1/4"
- material: plastic
- product type: tools
- connection type: screw connection